Monday, April 25, 2011

My FB's is under construction !!


Assalamualaikum and Helloew there.
Hahaha . . It's been a long time I didn't update my blog.
When it tick my head like "na update blog lahh!" time tu jugak la Mr.Lazy datang.
Okay, the motive to update today is just wanna tell that,
Almost a WEEK I'll try to fix my Facebook account.
But, later it just WORTHLESS !!
(Makin serabut adalah -__-")
Soo, I'm taking a step to private all of the thing there.
Sorry.
Its okay, later or sooner, it'll normal back.

And I do sign up to twitter,and skype.
I'm using my current address: nadia_lollypop29@yahoo.com.
If interested, do add and follow.
Ngee~
But, i'm still learning to them.
Seems fun to tweet,tweet everywhere. Haha.
Hope that it will be a lot easier.

And lately, I do a lot of things. 
Went there, went here .
Do this. Do that.
Ahh!~
Damn tired lahh + fun .

And I'm starting to kind of liking K-pop thingy~
Haihh -_-"
Is the 2008's me is back?
Naa ~
Hopefully it wont affect me like it did before.

And after this I'll attending a long-term programme.
So, I'm gonna miss to skype,tweet,y.m and FB.
Erm, what to do~ Life must go on .

Till here.
Assalamualaikum.
Bye.

^__< .

No comments:

Post a Comment